What do you want when it comes to a dentist for your family? You probably want a dentist with skill and experience, who listens closely, respects your needs and your wishes, and who treats you like a member of the family instead of a number on a chart.
At Seacrest Dental, we know all about family. Our founder, Dr. Fred Ruder, has been practicing for more than thirty years. He is joined by his son, Dr. Reese Ruder, and daughter-in-law, Dr. Sarika Tamaskar, to provide compassionate, high-quality dental treatments to the families of Seagrove, Miramar Beach, and other communities in Santa Rosa Beach and Destin FL.
Convenience, Quality, and Value
We know that it can be challenging to fit dental care into your routine. Santa Rosa Beach families are busy, and you’ve got a lot going on in your life. We want to make getting the care you need simple, affordable, and convenient – and we don’t think that you should have to skimp on quality, either. Here’s how we’re simplifying your life:
- We have two offices, one in Seagrove and one in Miramar Beach, to make it easy for you to choose the office that’s closest to you.
- We see patients of all ages. Dr. Tamaskar, in particular, is great with kids.
- We will file all forms of private dental insurance for you and we are in network with many carriers. Please call us to find out if we are an in network provider for your dental insurance.
- Our fees are highly competitive for our area, and we are up-front about our costs so that you can make an informed decision about your treatment.
- We will never try to “nickel and dime” you or tack on surprise fees.
- We offer a five-year guarantee on all the dental work that we perform in our office, provided that you follow the recommended treatment and you keep all your scheduled cleaning visits.
The Services You Need From the Dentists You Trust
We don’t want you to have to run around town to get complete dental care. Our dentists keep up with the latest techniques and technologies and can perform a range of expanded services, including root canals, extractions, orthodontics, and dentures, to make your care convenient and simple.
We even have an in-house lab technician, which allows us to make same-day adjustments on crowns and other dentistry, preventing remakes and other hassles that eat away at your time.
Emergency Dental Care When You Need It
Santa Rosa Beach is a popular tourist destination, and we know how frustrating it is when mishaps occur while you are supposed to be relaxing and enjoying yourself! We'll do our very best to see you the same day you call, regardless of whether you’re already a patient of record, you're seeking a new dental home, or you're from out of town.
If your emergency is occurring outside of business hours, please call our office and follow the directions to reach our after-hours answering service. We’ll help you stay comfortable until we see you the following day.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you to the Seacrest Dental family! Contact us to schedule your appointment with one of our Santa Rosa Beach dentists and see what family dental care really looks like.